10th December 2018

FoodTech: from Supply Chain to SuperFood

by Raffaella Bianchi, Analyst Intern at U-Start

19th November 2018

On the brink of chaos

by Marta Pradella, Legal & Portfolio Manager at U-Start

26th July 2018

Senator, we run ads

by Daniele Testa, Partner at U-Start

6th July 2018

Write-Off, why not?

by Francesco Terraneo, Marketing Assistant at U-Start

20th June 2018

A company for companies

by Vittorio Mauri, Partner at U-Start

6th April 2018

Interview with Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna Bank AB.

U-Start Team carried out an exclusive interview with Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna Bank AB.

26th March 2018

The other side of perseverance

by Daniel Kratkovski, Analyst at U-Start

8th March 2018

Delphi’s Oracle

by Andrea Colombo, Founding Partner at U-Start

5th February 2018

The Digital Bosphorus Lives (and thrives) On

By Daniel Kratkovski, Analyst at U-Start

25th January 2018

Interview with Riccardo Pozzoli, Co-Founder at The Blonde Salad

U-Start Team carried out an exclusive interview with Riccardo Pozzoli, Co-Founder at The Blonde Salad

2nd January 2018

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them: Unicorns, Zombies and Frankenstein

by Daniele Testa, Chief Analyst at U-Start

21st December 2017

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

22nd November 2017

The Venture Capital Exit Market

by Francesco Terraneo, Marketing Assistant at U-Start

27th October 2017

VC: a world of luck and methodology

by Vittorio Mauri, Partner at U-Start

2nd August 2017

Interview with MASSIMO AMBANELLI, CEO AT HI-FOOD

U-Start Team carried out an exclusive interview with Massimo Ambanelli, CEO at Hi-food.

1st August 2017

Lessons of the past, limits of the present and opportunities for the future: The...

by U-Start Team

25th July 2017

The Italian VC ecosystem: lost in an inch of water

By Gregorio Marini Clarelli

4th July 2017

Direct-to-Consumer Revolution: The Italian Job

By Daniel Kratkovski, Analyst at U-Start

6th June 2017

The amazing growth of digital native vertical brands

18th May 2017

Pizza, Pasta, Lasagna and...Technology?

Italy and the Foodtech opportunity, by Eugenio Niccolini, Analyst at U-Start

3rd May 2017

The Venture Capitalists perspective: the role of Market Place Lending in tomorro...

20th April 2017

Venture Capital will save us from Anacyclosis

By Andrea Colombo, Founding Partner at U-Start

20th March 2017

The perfect investor

by Vittorio Mauri, partner at U-Start

16th March 2017

U-Start has a new home in Milan!

28th February 2017

INTERVIEW WITH DANIELE PINI, CFO & COO AT PINKO

U-Start Team carried out an exclusive interview with Daniele Pini, CFO&COO at Pinko.

16th February 2017

David and Goliath: it is all about the (right) metrics.

Some thoughts regarding the European and American VC’s landscape. by Daniele Testa, Chief Analyst at U-Start

22nd December 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

20th December 2016

Fishing in the right pond

by Stefano Guidotti, CEO U-Start

22nd July 2016

Interview with Guillaume Lautour and Thibaud Morin, co- founders of Level-Up

U-Start Team conducts a double interview to Guillaume Lautour and Thibaud Morin, both founders of Level Up.

23rd June 2016

Canada: economic tailwind boosting the VC ecosystem

1st June 2016

Sharing Economy: disrupting the modes of consumption

31st March 2016

TOK.tv secures $5M Series A round

Today we announce the closing of a $5 million Series A round of financing, with investors including Angel Lab, Techstars, Social Starts, XG Ventures, U-Start Club (Opea and Anya Ca...

22nd March 2016

Travel Tech: Massive Market at a Tipping Point

16th February 2016

Venture Capital: in Italia manca una filiera del capitale strutturata ed effici...

L'allocazione tipica al venture capital da parte di family office e UHNWI va dal 5% al 10% del patrimonio totale, fino al 15% in alcuni casi. In Italia in pochi casi si raggiunge i...

21st January 2016

Interview with Florian Heinemann, Co-founder and Managing Director at Project A

The U-Start Team carried out an exclusive interview with Florian Heinemann, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Project A Ventures since 2012. Dr. Heinemann is responsible for perf...